I appreciate the difficulty aspect of the game that drives you to dedicate yourself to surviving the full sixty seconds. However, although I'll grant that the game itself isn't exactly particularly long or fancy, I felt that the ending was still a little anti-climactic, if you take into account the effort put into getting there. It's an interesting little idea and it would be interesting to see developed and expanded upon. Nice work.
Was he supposed to be constantly jumping or is that just a glitch? I found that I couldn't get him to stop so I tried to reload the page and then my heart sunk when the news report came on. I got the idea of the game. Haha. Well done.
Anyway, I'll just review the parts that I played. The option to choose so many languages was very clever as this may be one of the few games that people can play in some languages yet is only playable once. The animated scene was great and the first level... I think it was well designed. I can't remember very well. Oh, and the one bad guy I jumped on was quite original. I'm a bit disappointed that I can't play again but it's an original idea and was fun while it lasted. Good luck with any further pretentious ideas that you may have. :D
That sounds bizarre, you couldn't stop jumping? Are you sure it wasn't your keyboard that got jammed up or something?
All those moves you put in were pointless because the mouse have guns. You land to use a move and get paraded with bullet after bullet so the only move you can really manage is jumping on and squishing them. It was a good game but the mice with guns really spoilt it.
If you're struggling to find the secrets right click and select forward for however number of times you want.
Good, but buggy.
Not bad. On the maze as I was going through it restarted me at the 'left' question with two sets of music playing and nothing I clicked helped the situation. Apart from that, good attempt, decent graphics and killed a bit of time. But you did rip it off as well as a few of the questions. I suggest you work on the bugs otherwise your efforts may come out pointless.
ive tried to fix some of the bugs, but im not that good at de-bugging yet. i have just started making games so it a learning process
Very well animated, quite interesting and puzzling. I did all the levels myself except level two which I struggled on. (No clicking required)
Here's a walkthrough:
1. Direct the worm into a large egg that isn't already taken.
2. The little coloured balls flee from the cursor. Direct the balls into three colour groups.
3. Rotating the mouse acts like some sort of steering wheel. Use this to avoid the other creatures and float to the bottom of the pit.
4. Use the tentacle as a lasso to pull the little balls towards you and they will shrink.
5. Use the lower part of the screen as the controls and the top one will react. Put the mouse on the pink heart things to change direction and the long yellow thing to propel yourself forward. Try to eat the little cells through the brown blotch at the bottom of the creature you control. When you eat enough you will advance. The tentacles help pull them in a little.
6. Turn towards your 'twin' and arrows should fly at them. Let their arrows hit you back.
7. I'm not sure about this one. I just aimed the creature in to the water but I think you don't have to do anything.
Excellent game, hope to see more. :D
It's not in the top 50 submissions! If this was upgraded a little, it could be made into a console game! I loved the amount of settings there were because in some games I can really, really suck, and in some games I don't. The controls were quite easy to use. (and if you don't find them easy they're chnagable) Great job, hope to see a sequel.
Alright, I suppose.
I hope you're not going to get into the habit of creating a charaacter and uploading it every time. Anyway, it worked! ;)
Of all the sprite sheet tutorials I've tried this one's the best. It goes so slowly you never have to worry about speeding up. I can finally make a sprite character because of you! :D
I'm glad i could help you
You really should have done more.
It was a very bad effort. You should have completed it. Because almost every time you tried to go on something you get denied. Better luck next time.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.